In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
We Are the Best In Vitro Fertilization Centre with the Highest Success Rate in Delhi
IVF (In Vitro Fertilization), commonly known as ‘test tube baby’, is a miracle for infertile couples struggling to conceive and deliver their own child. The technology has enabled millions of hopeless couples to have children of their own and experience the true joy of parenthood.
It is an effective and largely safe way of artificially conceiving. The baby can be delivered either naturally or through a C-section. Our clinics for In Vitro Fertilization in India ensure you are getting results that make space for celebrations.
How to Know If You Need an IVF?
Here are a few reasons that might indicate you will need to get in touch with our best expert IVF doctor in Delhi, NCR.
- Tubal Damage or Block
- Absent or Low Sperm Count (< 5million /ml)
- Damaged uterine lining (Endometrium)
- Poor Ovarian (Egg) capacity/Advanced female age
- Failure of Fertility treatment for more than 2 to 5 years.
- Unexplained infertility
- Problems with Ovulation
- Complications with uterus
- Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
Success Rate of IVF at Our Best IVF Centre in Delhi, India
In best cases, the success rate of IVF may reach up to 50-60% in the first attempt and up to 90% in 2-3 attempts. However, where factors like sperm count, nature of the ova and uterine quality is not adequate, success rates are usually lower. However, at Advanced Fertility Clinic, a leading best IVF doctor in Delhi NCR, we aim at offering resolution to all your problems to ensure when you walk out, you have a practical and possible solution waiting for your next appointment.
Why It Is Important To Maintain a Healthy Lifestyle Throughout
While at Advanced Fertility Clinic, the best IVF centre in Delhi, we aim to deliver exceptional results with our range of equipment and infertility treatment methods. However, it is equally vital that you improve the quality of life and everyday habits you follow to ensure faster results and higher success rates. The journey of getting pregnant and taking care of your body during the infertility treatment governs how your experience will be. There is a chance that the attempt may end up being unsuccessful.
To prevent this, we highly recommend upgrading your life and making healthy choices ranging from the diet you follow to the nature of activities you are engaging in. Additionally, while undergoing the process of fertility treatment, it is best to avoid stressful conversations and situations to ensure that your infertility treatment takes place properly and you get a positive test result soon.
Our team will be available throughout the process to support and assist with any doubts you may have. Our best IVF centre in Delhi NCR has everything under one roof to offer a stress-free time throughout the course of the process. Our treatments and processes have a higher success rate, and rest assured that our team of IVF doctors, one of the best in India, will put in all our efforts to make sure your infertility treatment has a happy and desired outcome.
The IVF process consists of:
- Ovarian stimulation
- Egg collection
- Embryo culture and embryo transfer.
Our screening processes involve normal ultrasound and blood tests that are pre-requisite for proceeding with IVF. If any abnormality like fibroid, issues with uterine lining or sperm count are detected, our team of doctors will aim to treat it before proceeding with the IVF process.
Here are more things to expect at our best IVF centre in Delhi NCR:
- Ovarian stimulation requires daily injection of hormones (usually for 10-12 days) to the female partner with frequent clinical and ultrasonographic monitoring.
- Egg retrieval is performed under short general internally without any incisions or scars.
- The process involves either mixing the egg with the sperm (IVF) or injecting the sperm into the egg, known as Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI).
- The egg, once fertilised by this process, forms the embryo, which is then cultured in the laboratory for 2-6 days.
- The best 2-3 embryos are then selected and transferred into the womb (uterus) on the second or the third day.
- The Blastocyst is transferred on the 5th to 6th day, decided on a case-to-case basis.
- The pregnancy test is carried out 10 to 14 days after embryo transfer.
Estimated Time Required and When to Arrive:
- One IVF cycle takes about 15 days from the start of the period to embryo transfer. In this case, you need to reach 3-4 days before the period starts.
- Many patients may not be able to spare so much time. If you collect your medications from us in advance, your stay can be reduced to a week to 10 days around the time of embryo transfer. In this case, you can reach on the 7th or 8th day of your period.
- You can travel back 2-3 days after embryo transfer. We are sure that travelling does not reduce the chance of pregnancy.
- It takes 15 days from the embryo transfer to obtain the pregnancy test result.
- Number of visits and Hospitalisations:
- The total number of visits may vary from 4-6 usually.
- There is no overnight hospitalisation, and both egg pick-up and embryo transfer are daycare procedures.
- The husband is required to be present on the day of egg retrieval or, alternatively, to freeze his sperm in advance.
Precautions to be taken after the IVF procedure:
- Follow our doctor’s instructions and take prescription medications (suggested by our doctors only) on time. Avoid taking any medication outside the prescription.
- Stay away from strenuous activities, lifting heavy objects, and other activities that involve jerky movements.
- Avoid drugs, alcohol, or smoking.
- Take a balanced diet and keep yourself hydrated.
- Avoid heat and harmful chemicals.
- Indulge in mild exercises like taking walks or doing low-intensity yoga.
- Take proper sleep and try to remain stress-free.
IVF Cost in India
The IVF cycle cost varies from Rs 1.20 lac to 1.80 lac, depending on the case. It depends on multiple factors, including:
- Dose of injections
- Duration of injections
- Age of the female candidate
- Weight of the female candidate
- If the eggs are fresh or frozen
- History of past IVF cycles
The package also includes hormonal injections used for stimulation, oral medication and vitamins for husband and wife during IVF stimulation, doctors’ consultation fees and follicular monitoring during the IVF cycle.
For further queries related to the treatment, please call us at +91-9871250235 or write to email@example.com. Our team will be more than happy to assist you.