Our View To Treat The Infertile Couple
Our goal is personalized, top quality care. We understand that no single treatment path is right for everyone. Our first step is to listen closely and asses your needs carefully. The panel of physicians discuss every case individually to provide the personal, specialized care you deserve.
Our view to treat the infertile couple
We know that facing infertility is the most stressful situation; we realize the pain and frustration that become an integral part of the lives of childless couple. At our center we make all the process from “Diagnostics to Treatment” as comfortable as possible. Once the cause is known for infertility, we undertake the appropriate course of action. Many problems can easily be corrected with medications or surgical procedures. For couples facing more difficult challenges our ART program ranks amongst the best. We know- when you enter in the program, you may not know the complete scientific procedure. You may feel helpless, confused and anxious. We simply believe that – Our goal is to provide you with the state-of-the-art medical case and an environment that fosters the best possible outcome.
Researches have shown that as many as one in six couples in their childbearing age remain infertile. Behind this surprising statistic lie the confusion and frustration of millions of couples, who seem unable to have a baby and are unsure what to do about it. With patience and proper medical care, however, most of these people can eventually become parents. Expert medical advice to these couples is the best option. This assists such couples to recognize the problem, sort out options and conceive through a proper medical treatment.
The process of evaluation takes one completed monthly cycle, and may include:
- Hormonal assessment through blood work and ultrasounds.
- Semen analysis and culture.
- Hysterosalpingogram (HSG), an x-ray that detects blockages or malformations in the fallopian tubes.
- Endometrial biopsy, which can detect any inflammation in the uterine cavity.
- Surgical evaluation and treatment including hysteroscopy and laparoscopy, which enables the physician to diagnose and correct problems in the uterus and pelvic cavity.
- Cycle monitoring, which involves hormone testing through blood work and ultrasounds.
After evaluation of your needs, we develop a customized treatment plan based on your diagnosis, age and goals. The initial treatment options may include:
- Ovulation induction using fertility medications.
- Timed intercourse cycles.
- Intrauterine inseminations (IUI).
- Donor sperm.
- Surgical treatment including hysteroscopy, laparoscopy, myomectomy, and removal of endometriosis.
- Reversal of tubal ligation.