How To Improve Egg Quality For IVF?
Egg quality is one of the most vital issues in woman to conceive, but it is a matter that most women never consider until they are before now struggling to get pregnant. Poor egg quality is mainly occurred by reduced ovarian reserve and is also a common cause of barrenness, mainly in women who are over 35.
Here are 5 of the most imperative factors to think about when trying to get pregnant and boost egg quality.
1. Hormone Balance
The hormonal discrepancy is extremely common and it is mainly caused by lots of things such as environmental factors, stress and new American diets. Imbalanced hormones affect badly leading to an out of synch productiveness sequence, in which case ovulation might not occur.
You can help get your hormones with:
- Consuming fertility superfoods, including Maca
- Flushing out your system of overload hormones
- Evading exposure to xenohormones
- If you are suffering from high FSH levels, use the natural Vitex
2. Improve Your Blood Flow & Oxygenation
Healthy eggs need a good flow of oxygen in the blood. Blood circulation can reduce if you do not work out every day, and if you don’t drink plenty of water, or you have thick blood.
How to improve blood flow and oxygenation?
- Drink 8 (8oz.) glasses of water daily.
- Do exercise every day such as-walking, running, hiking, fertility yoga and more.
- Get fertility or abdominal massages
3. Consume A Healthy Diet With Nutritionally Balanced
What you consume that directly affects the health of your eggs. There are lots of foods that can help to boost healthy egg maturity. Some of these foods comprise:
- Dark leafy veggies
- Royal jelly
- Pumpkin seeds
The foods that negatively impact egg quality, and you should avoid them:
- Processed foods
- Trans fats
4. Take Prenatal Multivitamins Or Antioxidants
However, prenatal multivitamins assist to make sure your body is receiving all of the nutrients it requires to allow healthy egg formation. Check out all vitamins which are prepared from 100% whole food as different to fake multivitamins.
Antioxidant health products can also assist to improve fertility as they vigorously defend your eggs against essential damage. Free radicals can harm your eggs down to the cellular stage and as it affects your ability to get pregnant and perform a healthy pregnancy.
5. Diminish Your Stress Level
Stress poorly affects your body in several ways, such as egg quality. When you are often worried out your body generates prolactin, cortisol and other essential hormones that can put off your body from normal ovulation.
Eliminate your stress levels by:
- Going for walks to enjoy nature.
- Get relaxes by taking a bubble bath, good book, or whatsoever sends you to your happy place.
- Pamper in a massage or rubdown therapy.
- Look for help from a professional therapist.